Monday, April 5, 2010

earthquake 4/4/10

Well like I mentioned in the last post, we had an earthquake on Easter. I guess it was about 3 or 4pm something like that...
Tyler & I were on the computer and daddy & Storie were watching tv when everything started shaking. The dining room table started moving and all the pictures and glass were rattling. We just looked at each other like 'what do we do....' We got the kids and went to the bathroom. I'm not exactly sure why, but Jake thought it was a good idea. :0 haha.
It felt like a long time...maybe a minute or two than it stopped. I definetly googled 'what to do in an earthquake' and now we know to get under the table or something sturdy and to STAY INSIDE! Hopefully we don't get anymore out here anytime soon. The news said the epicenter was in baja CA which is in Mexico (the little peninsula) and they said it was a 7.2 so pretty big!

No comments: