Friday, May 20, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill-in

1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment?
As soon as I pick him up from the pier we go home to change his clothes and rest for a bit, but than we always go to lunch/supper at Cheesecake Factory. It's a tradition. We've done it for the last 3 deployments now. We just spend as much family time together at home, going to the park, just low key.

2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation?
I let him do his own thing for awhile since he is use to it being alone on the boat for 6 months and if he does something different than what i've been doing I will just let it go.

3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)?
Not really. I try to clip some coupons that work for me, but I don't go out of my way to get things I'm not going to need that week just because they're on sale.

4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)?
Maybe moving out to VA right after we were married. We were finally married and on our own, living in a new place just the two of us. It's been awesome having new adventures just us as a family.

5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why?
Probably Italy or Japan

No comments: