Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill in


I am linking up with Wife Of A Sailor for a Friday Fill in. Yeah! This is my first time linking up, but since I have nothing better to do...enjoy.

1) Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
actually our weather has been pretty awesome, but than again it usually is. It's been about 70-80's the past 2 weeks. Bliss.

2) What is/are your best money saving tips?
I like to read/listen to DR (Dave Ramsey) we use the envelope system, a strict budget, and meal planning.

3) What was your favorite vehicle you've ever owned?
I've never really had a favorite vehicle, really. Maybe someday soon. I would like a truck.

4) What is a question you'd like to see asked in a future fill in?
hhmmm, a question I'd like to see asked? This I really don't know, maybe something along the lines of how do you find frugal ways to decorate since the military life is constant moving?

5) Fill in the blank "You might be a milspouse if____"?
You might be a milspouse if...you bought your 2 kids daddy dolls so they could sleep with daddy, but during the middle of the night find them on the floor and take 'daddy' to bed to sleep with you.
guilty!

No comments: