
1)What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)?
I have some friends that are fellow bloggers/ military wives however if I had to pick a favorite it would be a home decorater blog.
2)What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)?
I finally get to have 'me' time. I get a job and can make some extra money, but I get to have adult conversations and some good quality alone time.... the money is also nice too!
3)How long did you date your
The Mr and I dated since 2001 so when we got engaged we had been together 5 years and we got married two months later. We got engaged September 2006 and married November 2006.
4)What do you think your
I don't really give this much thought because if the Mr didn't join the Navy I really don't think we would be together now. I mean maybe, but I doubt it. If Mr wouldn't have joined more than likely he would still be back home riding his bike and hanging out with his friends. Which I like them, but they're going no where. It's hard to go anywhere back in that town though.
5)If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?
To think about the families, less crap and more money saving ideas!



No comments:
Post a Comment