Saturday, October 9, 2010

[my new tattoo]

[updated for pictures of my tattoo] I totally forgot to post pictures of our memorial tattoos for Reese so I will do that now. I wasn't even thinking about getting a tattoo and I happened to stumble upon this clip art on a miscarriage support group site and I absolutely fell in love with it. It was everything I had in my mind of what Reese would look like when he was taken so I had to have it be apart of me forever.

It says "Too beautiful for Earth" along with Reese's name on the bottom. I love it.

[sorry not the best picture quality, but it's all I've got right now]



This is Jake's tattoo for baby Reese



and this is something really special to me. http://memoriesinthesand.blogspot.com/ This is Reese's name written in the sand up at Del Mar at Camp Pendleton Marine Base. I am going to blow it up [12x18] and hang it in our room next to Tyler & Storie's beach pictures. It makes 'my heart happy' as Ty would say.

No comments: