We are all packed up and ready for our month long trip to Missouri. Excited-yes, anxious-yes, crazy-yes yes yes! Do you ever get those feelings that something is going to go wrong? I have had one all day long. It is driving me crazy. I feel like a loony. It feels as though something heavy is sitting on my chest, hard to breath, sick to my stomach. Something is wrong, something is going to happen...just a bad feeling. I hate those feelings. I'm hoping that it is just nerves about the 4 hour plane ride with 2 children under the age of 3....ugh. anyways on to something more positive. Time for some more pictures!
and one of my sexy sailor posing for his daddy doll!Jake left today and I'm missing him like crazy already. blah for these crappy underways. I can't wait for the day where I have him to myself all day & night long! Only another year and a few months!!! Love you & miss you baby.







No comments:
Post a Comment