
1. What are your middle names?
Erica Ann and Jacob Tyler

2. How long have you been together?
We have been together for 9 years and married for 4 of those years this coming Saturday!

3. How long did you know each other before dating?
We met in the 6th grade! He had someone write me a note: check this box if you'll be my girlfriend. :) I didn't. Sorry, babe.

4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out first and than before sophomore year of school at church camp I said 'are you gonna ask me out already or not' and he did!

5. How old are each of you?
We are both 24. Yikes. Our birthdays are 6 days apart!
6.Did you go to the same school?
yes. All the way from 6th grade to senior year.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Yes, we are. I married my High School Sweetheart. lucky me.
8. Who is the smartest?
he is.

9. Who majored in what?
Jake is in the Navy! Who-yah! I was majoring in Nursing, now I have my degree in house wife-ery.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
I am.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We have traveled from MO to VA for C School and than all the way to San Diego!
12. Who has the worst temper?
Jake has the WORST temper, however he can control his temper better than I can.

13. How many children do you want?
He is okay with the 2. If it were up to me there would be 5 little Haff's running around. We'll compromise and make 3.

14. Who does the cooking?
We both do. His are usually more edible than mine.
15. Who is more social?
He is.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Jake will say he is, however it's more of 'Honey, where are my shoes at?' His version of neat freak is taking his stuff off anywhere and me taking care of it, than later asking me where 'it' is.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
He is. without a doubt.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
He does.

19. Where was your first date?
We went paintballing. It was suppose to be a double date, but his friend bailed last minute so he took both me and my friend...and paid for us all! What a sweet guy.

20. Who has the bigger family?
I think we both do.
21. How do you spend the holidays?
Well we have been going home for Christmas and dividing it up between my house and his house, but this year we are staying put in San Diego. So we will have our own traditions to start.

22. Who is more jealous?
I will answer this seriously. We both are to an extent. There isn't an 'issue' here or any mistrust we just want to keep whats ours ours. know what I'm saying...

23. How long did it take you to get serious?
Jake will say FOREVER, he says we went through this whole together, but not "exclusively" thing, however I think we got together fairly quickly. We were camping at Branson and he was hitting on my friend and I got jealous and just realized that maybe he was more than just a 'friend'.

24. Who eats more?
He does. duh.
25. Who does the laundry?
I do.

26. What do you do for a living?
Jake is in the US Navy and I am a house wife/mother.
27. Who is better with the computer?
He is. I check my email and facebook.

28. Who drives when you're together?
He does. I hate driving. I think it is the man's job to do, just like taking out the trash.

29. What is your song?
Nickelback-Far Away
Erica Ann and Jacob Tyler

2. How long have you been together?
We have been together for 9 years and married for 4 of those years this coming Saturday!

3. How long did you know each other before dating?
We met in the 6th grade! He had someone write me a note: check this box if you'll be my girlfriend. :) I didn't. Sorry, babe.

4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out first and than before sophomore year of school at church camp I said 'are you gonna ask me out already or not' and he did!

5. How old are each of you?
We are both 24. Yikes. Our birthdays are 6 days apart!
6.Did you go to the same school?
yes. All the way from 6th grade to senior year.

7. Are you from the same home town?
Yes, we are. I married my High School Sweetheart. lucky me.
8. Who is the smartest?
he is.

9. Who majored in what?
Jake is in the Navy! Who-yah! I was majoring in Nursing, now I have my degree in house wife-ery.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
I am.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We have traveled from MO to VA for C School and than all the way to San Diego!
12. Who has the worst temper?
Jake has the WORST temper, however he can control his temper better than I can.

13. How many children do you want?
He is okay with the 2. If it were up to me there would be 5 little Haff's running around. We'll compromise and make 3.

14. Who does the cooking?
We both do. His are usually more edible than mine.
15. Who is more social?
He is.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Jake will say he is, however it's more of 'Honey, where are my shoes at?' His version of neat freak is taking his stuff off anywhere and me taking care of it, than later asking me where 'it' is.

17. Who is the most stubborn?
He is. without a doubt.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
He does.

19. Where was your first date?
We went paintballing. It was suppose to be a double date, but his friend bailed last minute so he took both me and my friend...and paid for us all! What a sweet guy.

20. Who has the bigger family?
I think we both do.
21. How do you spend the holidays?
Well we have been going home for Christmas and dividing it up between my house and his house, but this year we are staying put in San Diego. So we will have our own traditions to start.

22. Who is more jealous?
I will answer this seriously. We both are to an extent. There isn't an 'issue' here or any mistrust we just want to keep whats ours ours. know what I'm saying...

23. How long did it take you to get serious?
Jake will say FOREVER, he says we went through this whole together, but not "exclusively" thing, however I think we got together fairly quickly. We were camping at Branson and he was hitting on my friend and I got jealous and just realized that maybe he was more than just a 'friend'.

24. Who eats more?
He does. duh.
25. Who does the laundry?
I do.

26. What do you do for a living?
Jake is in the US Navy and I am a house wife/mother.
27. Who is better with the computer?
He is. I check my email and facebook.

28. Who drives when you're together?
He does. I hate driving. I think it is the man's job to do, just like taking out the trash.

29. What is your song?
Nickelback-Far Away



1 comment:
You two are adorable.
Post a Comment