Monday, November 29, 2010

Storie's FIRST Birthday

We just celebrated Tyler's 3rd birthday and now here it is Storie's FIRST birthday. Seriously...where has the time gone!!! I'm sure people are getting tired of me repeating myself, but I can not believe my little girl is already a year old today. This year has flown by!

My little momma, I prayed and prayed and prayed for a little girl as soon as I saw those 2 pink lines! We went in for our gender ultrasound back home in Missouri while daddy was away on deployment. It was 17 weeks exactly and on father's day. We had the ultrasound set up to where Daddy could view you at the same time Mommy was. How cool, huh! The ultrasound tech said 'okay, are you ready to find out what it is?' and my heart literally stopped beating. I was in shock when she said you were a girl, and nana was jumping up and down screaming 'hallelujah' (true story, wish we could have gotten it on tape!) Mommy cried! I was so excited. Excited to buy you dresses, hair bows, finger nail polish. On Saturday November 28th my water broke at around 7pm...in Charlotte-Russe. Mommy and Daddy were picking up dessert and decided to run to the Fashion Valley Mall to browse and work up some contractions. As soon as I picked up a pair of shoes I liked I felt a teeny tiny pop almost like a prick and my water gushed out everywhere. Really baby girl you must have been in heaven with all that water you were floating in. There was so much of it. We waddled back to the car and a sheer labor moment like you see on t.v., Daddy lost the keys...we finally found them and were on our way to the hospital. Storie Addison, you were born on your due date November 29, 2009 8lbs 12oz and 21 inches long at 9:14 am. I cried the minute you were out. You were so beautiful, you are even more beautiful today. You have my eyes and daddy's toes. You are such a loving girl, always looking up to your big brother, following him everywhere, you are a diva, 'what little momma wants, little momma gets' you are everything I could have asked for and more. I always wanted a little girl to be my best friend and daughter and now I have you. I can not wait to watch and make memories with you as you grow Storie. I love you more than life itself. Happy FIRST Birthday little girl!




1 comment:

Squirrel said...

Beautifully written, I'm tearing up. Gosh she's getting so big! Happy Birthday Storie!!