Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving.
Today especially I am reminded of all I have to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my husband sitting across the table from me right now, he is scanning the black friday ads with a look of anticipation of all that I will be up early to get for him! I am thankful for my little boy who is sitting beside me playing with his 'car puter' (car computer) He is amazing. He has brought a joy to my life that I didn't know exsisted. I am thankful for my new baby girl who will be 1 on Monday! She is currently touching the electrical outlets for the 8 bazillionth time today. I am thankful for my mom, dad, sister, brother, and sister in law back home in Missouri. I am thankful for Stacy for getting up with me in about 8 hours to go shopping with me. I am thankful for all my friends out here in San Diego. I am thankful for Nikki and John who let us come over and eat Thanksgiving lunch with them. I am thankful for this cozy comfy house we get to call ours and I am thankful that Jake is here with us this year for thanksgiving. That means the most to all of us. I am thankful for all the men and women who are serving in the military that can not be home for Thanksgiving this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment