Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Milspouse Fill in

Milspouse Friday Fill in:
1) During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?
I get to spend one on one time with my kids and have 'sleep overs' I look forward to Mr coming home and don't take him for granted. I think/count down the paychecks and that seems to make the time go by faster all while saving money!

2) What is your favorite concert you have ever been to?
My favorite concert I've seen was Trans Siberian Orchestra. It was AWESOME! I want to see them again so badly, but things keep coming up.

3) What do you miss most about your "hometown"?
I miss that you can go anywhere and see someone you know, I miss that it runs a little slower than the rest of the world, I love that coming back home means family. I love that there is grass and plenty of room to run.

4) If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?
Probably March of Dimes

5) You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?
chips/salsa with queso dip
chicken cesar salad (no croutons)
a warm brownie sundae with cold ice cream and caramel/fudge

1 comment:

Les said...

Hey sweetie! Aunt Brenda said you guys made it to Jackson safe! Hope to get together with you soon!