Monday, March 21, 2011

S's Fairy Door

Okay a few posts ago I talked about stumbling across fairy doors and how awesome I thought they were. Well I finally completed S's door. While I was at Hobby Lobby picking up the supplies I found a cute little table and chair set for S's room and it had a bird on it and I took the design of the door from there. I'm not sure how I feel about the polka dots, if there's too many, if they look right at all? I'm not sure... but here it is and I like it. Now I gotta find one for T man. He's already talking about the fairies!!

I still want to get some sort of 'thing' to go outside the door. Something girly for S, maybe a mail box or something. I found some cute sports balls for T that he will love.

what do you think?





1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is cute! I haven't ever heard of fairy doors and I don't know what you tell them about it but it sure is adorable! :) Man I miss Hobby Lobby! Go there at least once a week, just for me! :)

BTW... you are being missed..