I am going to be starting this photo challenge....soon. I will be taking a leave of absence so I can travel cross country with my dad and children! Oh joy, huh!! Well wish me luck and if I make it alive I will start this photo challenge soon!
Day 1: You! (Starts easy enough, right? ;))
Day 2: Something you are proud of.
Day 3: A view you see daily.
Day 4: Inanimate object that hold sentimental value for you.
Day 5: Your job.
Day 6: Article of clothing. (Does not have to be worn, or even yours! :))
Day 7: The place you feel the most like you.
Day 8: The past.
Day 9: Holiday photo. (ANY holiday)
Day 10: Family!
Day 11: Something that tells something about you most people don't know.
Day 12: Something old.
Day 13: Your addiction.
Day 14: Someone you admire.
Day 15: Your favorite color.
Day 16: Something beautiful.
Day 17: Passing the time.
Day 18: Your future.
Day 19: Your most treasured belonging.
Day 20: Sports.
Day 21: Friends.
Day 22: Your style.
Day 23: Food.
Day 24: Something you are passionate about.
Day 25: Technology.
Day 26: Something that you dislike.
Day 27: Your weakness.
Day 28: Your significant other.
Day 29: Something new.
Day 30: Something you miss.
Day 31: A fear.
Day 32: A dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is a good one.... I will follow to see what you come up with! :)
Post a Comment